UBS Financial Services Senior Wealth Strategy Associate in Las Vegas, Nevada
Are you skilled at developing wealth management strategies? Does financial data excite you? We’re looking for someone like that to provide support to the branch team.Your job as a Senior Wealth Strategy Associate is to develop various wealth management plans and strategies (e.g.,financial plans, investment plans, etc.).
• You build tailored plans and strategies based on an understanding of client needs, goals and risk tolerance by utilizing the tools and resources of the firm and your knowledge of financial planning, tax and investing strategies, insurance, pension plans, estate plans and cash flow management.
• You participate with Financial Advisors in client conversations to gain information needed to develop tailored plans and present planning recommendations.
• You prepare financial plans and investment strategies for clients and actively participate in presenting proposals to clients.
• Analyze the risks and advantages/disadvantages of various client investment opportunities in light of the client's individual financial circumstances.
• Recommend for clients only those securities or investment strategies that are suitable for their particular financial status, objectives, risk tolerance, tax exposure, and other investment needs.
• Leverage firm platform and develop appropriate financial plans for client / prospect (i.e. FGA, Preferred Plan, and
Private Plan) for review by Financial Advisors.
• Develop customized asset allocation strategy and investment solutions for client / prospect for review by Financial Advisors.
• Analyze and interpret portfolio performance reports, in conjunction with information gathered from WM research
and other external parties, and make recommendations for change.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working on our Wealth Management team. Our role is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients. Our team offers solutions for managing wealth and planning for succession.
Your experience and skills:
• At least 7 years of financial services experience. Additional consideration will be given to those with advanced
degrees or specialty experience
• Bachelor degree required, master degree in finance, business administration, accounting or law preferred
• Series 7 and 66 required
• CFP / CIMA or CFA preferred
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 169368BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Senior Wealth Strategy Associate
City: Las Vegas
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - Nevada
Function Category: Business management, administration and support