Boyd Gaming ADMIN ELECTRONIC COMMERCE in Las Vegas, Nevada
The Procurement E-Commerce Administrator is responsible for administration, support, training and development, and expansion of the Company’s Procurement, Accounts Payable, Fuel and Travel Card program (currently 900+ cards). Responsibilities also include the development of e-commerce solutions with Company suppliers, coordinating and maintaining end user set up and implementing the programs while ensuring the proper internal controls to protect Company assets.
Responsible for content, messaging and monthly close processes as well as managing collection of appropriate user documentation for audits. Provide monthly reporting for Properties and Departments and complete User Acceptance testing for software upgrades.
Candidate must have strong professional, communication and customer service skill levels for interfacing with cardholders at all Management levels. Procurement E-Commerce administrator also interacts regularly with Finance and Property PCard Administrators.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal form.
- Must be able to travel periodically.
- Prior experience with company credit card and online purchase programs is a plus.
- College degree or equivalent work experience in Finance, Procurement, or Business preferred.
Department: BC - Purchasing-Warehouse-Receiving
Category: Purchasing / Receiving / Warehouse
Position Code: BGEADEC00
Status: Full Time